In this regard, GorPol guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data included in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720 /2007 of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the website manager
- Owner: GorPol
- NIF / CIF 23868502E
- Address: Santa Amelia, 22 08034 Barcelona – España.
- Email: email@example.com
Principles applied to your personal data
In the processing of your personal data, the following principles will be applied, following the requirements of the current European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your prior consent before processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request the minimum data strictly necessary for our purposes.
- Principle of limitation of data retention: The data will not be kept longer than necessary. Depending on the purpose, you will be informed of the corresponding retention period, and in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists, eliminating records which have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be handled in such a way that both confidentiality and adequate security is guaranteed. All necessary precautions will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
How your data is obtained
In order to navigate on https://gorpol.es, you do not need to provide any personal information, unless you make use of contact forms or contact us by email.
Your rights when you provide us with your personal data
Las personas interesadas tienen derecho a:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request a limitation in the processing of your data
- Object to the processing of your data
You do not have a right to the portability of the data.
These rights are personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party by making a request directly to GorPol. Therefore, any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact GorPol for information about the data stored and how it was obtained (right of access), as well as any of the other rights outlined above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photocopy of a valid D.N.I. or equivalent.
Interested parties have a right to effective judicial protection and may submit a claim to the supervisory authority, which in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data violates current regulations.
Purpose for which your personal data is processed
At https://gorpol.es, there are different systems for gathering personal information which is handled for the following purpose for each system of data collection:
- Contact forms: In order to respond to user requests, we ask for the following information: name, email address, phone number, and how we can help you.
We may use this data to respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided, the handling of your personal data, or questions referring to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contract conditions.
Other purposes for which we handle your personal data are the following:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
To manage social networks. GorPol may use social networks. Handling of the data collected from people who become followers of the official pages of GorPol will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that apply to each social network, all of which have been previously accepted by the user.
GorPol will process your data in order to manage your activity in the social networks correctly, providing information about activities, products or services of GorPol, as well as any other purpose permitted by the regulations of social networks.
In no case will the profiles of followers in social networks be used to send individual advertisements.
How your data is protected
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which I am responsible for its management and handling. All necessary measures will be taken to ensure that your data is secure, handled appropriately, and only used for the purposes for which it is intended.
To protect your personal information, reasonable precautions are taken and industry best practices are followed to ensure that there is no loss, improper use, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data.
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required, or when providing a service requires a contractual relationship with a person in charge of processing it. In that case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out with the express consent of the user.
However, in case of collaboration with other professionals, the user will be informed of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, and the user´s consent will be requested. The strictest security standards will always be followed.
Content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites operates in exactly the same way as if the user had visited the other website.
Legal basis for the handling of your data
Consent is the fundamental legal requirement for the handling of your data.
Type of data collected
- The data that is collected is limited to identifying data
- It does not include any data that is specially protected.
Length of time your data is kept
The personal data provided will be kept until the interested party requests that they be deleted.
Who your data is shared with
When using the website https://gorpol.es, non-identifiable data may be collected, including IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. This also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
Estas webs utilizan los siguientes servicios de análisis de terceros:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy of the data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data sent to GorPol, exonerating GorPol from any responsibility in this regard.
The user must guarantee the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user also agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription forms.
Acceptance and consent
Withdrawal of consent
The user may access their data in order to rectify or cancel it by sending an email to email@example.com. Explanation of how to exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation, objection and revocation of your authorization will be provided.
This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
GorPol reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices.
These policies will remain in effect until they are modified with prior notice.